The membership of ULIA is guided by the nature of the entity and scope of operation as follows;-
- Membership to the Association shall be open to LIS professionals, para-professionals and any person or any organization interested in the information and knowledge creation, management and/or service which include; Library, Records, Archives, Documentation, Publishing, information and knowledge referral and brokerage services, and any other services related to the creation, collation, processing, storage, retrieval and dissemination of information, and knowledge and information work, and subscribes to the Association’s constitution upon payment of the dues provided for in the ULIA By-laws.
- A person or institution shall cease to be a member of The Association as provided for in the by-law (found under the publications section of this website);
Refer to the tabulated summary below
|Membership Category||Subscription fees (Ugx.)|
Read more about Individual membership and Institutional membership for detailed description of the major membership categories.
»Option 1: FlexiPay
- Ensure you have mobile money in your account
- Initiate payment, dial *291# to pay and follow the prompts
- Use ULIA merchant code 239052 in the name of Uganda Library and Information Association, and follow the prompt
»Option 2: ULIA Bank Account
- Bank name: Stanbic Bank,
- Account Name: Uganda Library & Info. Assoc.
- Account number: 9030005940744
»Option 3: IFMS – Uganda Government Integrated Financial Management System
- IFMS Supplier No. 116950
- Kindly notify ULIA Treasurer via email: email@example.com | telephone: +256-774834767 / 704273756 to receive your payment eReceipt and subscription eCertificate
- Beware of fraudsters who masquerade as ULIA officials.
- ULIA has not contracted any service provider or entity to receive membership subscriptions on her behalf.
- All payments are to be made in the bank or via mobile money. In the unlikely event that you are unable to utilize the options above, ULIA will issue you the ULIA branded receipt for any payment made to the ULIA office.